UIDocumentPickerViewController ios11

In My app I use UIDocumentPickerViewController to import file, I set the app navigationBar style by this code: [[UINavigationBar appearance] setBarTintColor:[UIColor orangeColor]]; [UINavigationBar appearance] setTintColor:[UIColor whiteColor]]; but in file list, the navigation barTint color is white and the tintColor is white. I can't see the button in navigation bar because barTint color and the tintColor is all white.

Replies

Same issue here, tried a variety of things. The navigation labels are white on white, and can be seen quickly when going back from a directory.

We have the same problem in iOS 11

Same problem here. Any bugs filed or workarounds discovered?

I'm having the same problem in iOS 11.1. I've submitted bug 35444759. I strongly encourage anyone else running into this to do the same.

Yes same problem here setting tintColor abd BarTintColor does not fix the problem:

[[UINavigationBar appearance] setTintColor:[UIColor blueColor]];

[[UINavigationBar appearance] setBarTintColor:[UIColor orangeColor]];

In iOS 11 i worked round this by setting the appearance proxy on nav bar prior to presenting, then resetting back to my default when dismissed

UINavigationBar.appearance().tintColor = .black
        present(documentPicker, animated: true) {
            UINavigationBar.appearance().tintColor = .white
        }

You can target specifically the UIDocumentPickerViewController navigation bar tint color with this code:

UINavigationBar.appearance(whenContainedInInstancesOf: [UIDocumentBrowserViewController.self]).tintColor = UIColor.orange