no redeem test flight invitation code sent

HI Folks , Thanks for helping, have not been able to get a redeem code to sign in on test flight , however did receive and responded to invitation on email.

Thanks

Replies

Hi, I am having a similar problem, more than half of my external beta testers can't download my app. They are requested to put in a redeem code code which doesn't work. I thought they would just need to press install once TestFlight has downloaded? This is very frustrating !

I too am having the same problems. They did get the email but no code. There is a major disconnect there somewhere.

I had several testers excited to use my app and half have bailed already. It wasn't worth the headache they were having to go through to try to get a copy of it. Argh! It isn't as easy as Apple claims it to be. Very frustrating. I am just wondering when they are going to make it work better?

Get your users to open the mail in the Native iOS mail client. It opens up Testflight and installs immediately.

• Um no. I tried that. But my email account is a gmail account not an iCloud account. Relevant?

Add a Comment

I just ran into this. I'm not certain the users are all willing to have their corporate email on their personal iPhones... surely there is a way around this? Whatever happened to the redeem codes? I mean, that solved everything. Why change it? To make us look like idiots in front of our clients?

If someone from Apple can clarify this: is it possible to get a redeem code so an external tester can just launch on their personal device?

I've been opening in native iOS mail app and it still won't send redeem code. It opens in testflight app but still asks for redeem code that isn't provided.

How i get code

Would like te know how I can receive the code to start work with this app. Thanks for answer

How do I get the email with the redemption code?

It appears that no one has the answer and we are not getting responses. I am having the same issue.....RIDICULOUS to have to look like this with people who are excited about testing the app. What a first experience which sets the tone in their minds about the app.

Same here!

I created a new group of testers, and no one in this group is getting email :/

Why is there a forum without a moderator who can answer questions? This is so frustrating.

How do I get a code? I’m in but I forgot to put my email now I’m out so
I need a code but I forgot to put my email

Having the same problem.

so embarrassing.