ERROR ITMS-90502

Hello,

I need some help with this issue, when I try to submit my IOS app to App Store I have this error.

ERROR ITMS-90502 "Invalid Bundle". Apps that only contain the arme64 slice must also have 'arm64' in the list of UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities in Info.plist."

Thank for your help.

Replies

Build Active Architecture for Debug is YES, and for Release is NO worked with me

I have the same problem. But this didn‘t worked for me. Please help I searched for hours and nothing works. Can‘t understand why this error comes, didn‘t change anything in plist.

After I uploaded three testflight versions successfully yesterday I experienced the same issue in the evening without changing anything related in the project. Same happened for a colleague of mine for a completely different app.

I tried adding/only using arm64 to Info.plist and other things with cleaning und removing the build folder. Nothing worked so far. Seems to be a problem with iTunesConnect.

Yes, me too. I did install and run 9.3 beta 3 yesterday, so perhaps that explains the difference.

So I fixed this by adding UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities to my (64 bit only) frameworks. Sigh?

same error as you guys; tried to change from UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities with armv7 to armv7 + arm64 or just arm64 but none of those options worked

Found my answer on twitter https://twitter.com/search?q=ITMS-90502 and stackoverflow (https://gist.github.com/aaronpearce/d2e41a2d0844d78addf4ffd884e748ca). Basically my actual software was fine... one of the 3rd dependencies must have not had arm64 build... so check it

This did the trick, thanks! I added UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities with arm64 to my project's and all (cocoapods) dependencies' Info.plist to be able to upload a new build again.

Me neither - all Info.plists that I have have the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities set to arm64 now, but still won't go through iTC. Anyone else got any more ideas? Or just sit tight and wait for Apple to fix...?

I'm also having the same problem but for tvOS. I have arm64 in UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities and iTunes Connect is refusing to take the build using Application Uploader. I'm getting ITMS-90502.

I answered the same question over on this other thread.

had the same problem on my iOS app. tried adding the arm64 requirement. That did not work.

Without any clues, I tried some different things. What made the differenc was updating CocoaPods and all the pods I am using.

Rresolved! My app was just uploaded.

Thank edford. I temporarily resolved the issue by manually changing all my Carthage dependencies' Info.plist files to have UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities of arm64.