XCode 9 Hang on load Storyboard

Recently I detected an issue in our application running in iOS 11. After the launch screen finish to load some configurations, the next step is to load the login view. I´m doing this task invoking a segue. En iOS 10 the application is working perfectly, but in iOS 11, is not happening. The behavior is like the task to invoking the view with the segue transition(by code), doesn´t happening and the launch screen never dissapear.

After that, I´ve loaded my project in Xcode 9 to try to do a diagnostic for this issue, but when I try to load my main storyboard, Xcode starts to compile automatically the storyboard and it's hanging in the step "Signing product". After that i Have to force the exit.

Someone is having the same issue or like that?

Exist some method to know the exactly Xcode is hanging?

Thanks.

Replies

I found it hangs because of UIToolbar. After edit the source and remove the toolbar, it works.

However, when I edit a bar button item, it hangs again.

Having exactly the same issue. Have not found any answers. Can't find what the issues is. My storyboard is big. I tried opening the project in xcode 8 it's working fine when I open it in xcode 9 only then the issues comes.