Help "App not eligible for Search Ads"

Hi,

I have been running an app campain with search ads for 2 weeks now. Now things turned to be interesting. However today I realized that apple made my app "... not eligible for Search Ads". What the **** is this ? Does anybody here have experience with that ? How cope with it and what to do to get back into business ?

Any comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

p.s. Yes, I have read the compliance rules for search ads and I do not violate them !

Replies

Hi Chris,

My app compaigns are also on hold with this error message. I have not received any mail from Apple about this. My apps should be compliant, so I have send an email hoping Apple can explain why this happend. Hope they will solve this soon!

Ruud

Hello Chris,

My app compaigns are encountered the same problem. My aps are compliant, I don't know what happend. I have wrote many emails to Apple, but the reply is only" it may be because your app or account might be in violation of one or more of the Search Ads Advertising Content Policies (http://searchads.apple.com/policies). We encourage you to review all related policies to ensure the guidelines are met. "

Have you found any solution to this problem?

Many thanks to your help!

Sara

Hi Sara,

Did you or anyone find a solution to this ? Just got message today saying same thing, after not changing anything at all and been approved by apple?

Same issue here. Can't run any ads except for Search Results... which gives zero impressions. It seems Apple has shadow banned us