Crashes after updating to 1.6 (674.15)

Hi !

Im getting this error message after updated to 1.6

I have earlier had installed the test flight version, with simular error, but uninstalled it, the earlier version did work, both on playground 1 and 2.

The new ArKit is working but none of the other playgrounds!

Warning: Contents/Sources/HelperExtensions.swift:19: 'M_PI' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi' or '.pi' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Error: Contents/Sources/Color.swift:56: initializer 'init(colorLiteralRed:green:blue:alpha:)' has different argument names from those required by protocol '_ExpressibleByColorLiteral' ('init(_colorLiteralRed:green:blue:alpha:)')

Warning: Contents/Sources/DiffResult.swift:47: 'let' pattern has no effect; sub-pattern didn't bind any variables

Warning: Contents/Sources/Portal.swift:274: capture 'self' was never used

Warning: Contents/Sources/Scene.swift:284: 'M_PI' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi' or '.pi' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Warning: Contents/Sources/Switch.swift:124: immutable value 'animation' was never used; consider replacing with '_' or removing it

Warning: Contents/Sources/Wall.swift:78: 'M_PI_2' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi / 2' or '.pi / 2' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Warning: Contents/Sources/Wall.swift:85: 'M_PI_2' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi / 2' or '.pi / 2' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Warning: Contents/Sources/HelperExtensions.swift:19: 'M_PI' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi' or '.pi' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Error: Contents/Sources/Color.swift:56: initializer 'init(colorLiteralRed:green:blue:alpha:)' has different argument names from those required by protocol '_ExpressibleByColorLiteral' ('init(_colorLiteralRed:green:blue:alpha:)')

Warning: Contents/Sources/DiffResult.swift:47: 'let' pattern has no effect; sub-pattern didn't bind any variables

Warning: Contents/Sources/Portal.swift:274: capture 'self' was never used

Warning: Contents/Sources/Scene.swift:284: 'M_PI' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi' or '.pi' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Warning: Contents/Sources/Switch.swift:124: immutable value 'animation' was never used; consider replacing with '_' or removing it

Warning: Contents/Sources/Wall.swift:78: 'M_PI_2' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi / 2' or '.pi / 2' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Warning: Contents/Sources/Wall.swift:85: 'M_PI_2' is deprecated: Please use 'Double.pi / 2' or '.pi / 2' to get the value of correct type and avoid casting.

Replies

ssame here, I assume your trying to run a playground you'be used previously with either swift 3.1 or 3.2.

which I have as well. If I setup a new playground with Swift Edition 4.0 I don't have any problem.

so I suspect Apple has made a mistake with the latest update. Either way, it wouldn't hurt Apple if

they included a way to migrate existing playgrounds with all progress from one Swift edition to the next.

update 26th september, Seems Apple has figured out they screwed up the last update, they've just pushed out an update

to fix things.