"Pending an Apple Release"

Are people still getting their iOS11 apps status set to "Pending an Apple Release" after review?

So, a week ago I submitted an iOS11 app that had a dumb bug (which was totally my fault) that crashes literally every copy downloaded from the store but which is never encountered during test and which quite honestly should have gotten the app rejected from the store.

Nevertheless the app went up on Tuesday and as soon as I found out that every copy was crashing. I yanked it from sale spent 15 hours desperately analysing crash logs, found the bug, slapped myself on the forehead and resubmitted a (hopefully) fixed build. A day and a half later, the review has finished and my app's state is now "Pending an Apple Release."

The app was built for a 11.0 target and I sure don't have any SDK more modern than the version that came with the release of Xcode 9 this week. Anybody else in the same boat? It's Friday evening now, and I'm starting to worry that it won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday by which time the app is going to be DoA in terms of publicity.

Replies

Update: After something like 8 hours, they simultaneously put my app on sale and then set the status to "Developer Removed." So, I guess it's back into the review queue. I'm not happy about this.