TestFlight app and iTunes Connect TestFlight not working properly!

The TestFlight iOS app has not been working properly for me for about 3 months. None of my beta testers are being notified when a new build of my application is released, so I have to manually either call, text or e-mail all my beta testers telling them to open TestFlight on their iPhone and install the update for my app.

iTunes Connect TestFlight tab is also not working properly AT ALL. It is FULL of glitches! When I log into iTunes Connect and click TestFlight All Testers, yesterday I had 15 beta testers, Today it lists only 4 beta testers under all testers. Almost all of my bets testers were suddenly removed. I have to start manually adding them again. When I click around and click my Bets Testers group, it only has 1 beta tester that I had to add again, when I had 15 in there. Under Beta Testers/ Builds, it only lists that build 26 is being tested when I and my programmer have build 27 on both of our iPhones.

Internal and External beta testers links are completely gone! Under iTunes Connect users, it lists that I have 27 builds, but fails to display build 1-19. On and off the builds are clickable. At times I have a mouse pointer with the builds not clickable while at other times I get a finger pointer and the builds are clickable.

The filed "Test Details" where I typed a detailed paragraph explaining to all of my beta testers what to test for was there yesterday, and today it randomly deleted itself!

I've called Apple Developer Support and spoke to a few senior developer support reps who did screen sharing with me, took tons of notes and screen shots. They were shocked and said this was a MAJOR bug and were escalating this up to Apple's I've reported these problems many times calling Apple Developer Support 4x about it now. I started reporting issues with the TestFlight app on 7/14/17 and they still have not fixed it! I noticed iTunes Connect started having its issues early this week.

Apple told me to be patient, but this is VERY frustrating and it seems that Apple's Engineers don't believe me when I tell them about the bugs. Screen Sharing with Apple Developer they see for themselves all the issues I'm experiencing though. I hope this ALL gets fixed soon!!

Are other people experiencing this as well?

Replies

All of my Beta Testers used to all be notified with an animated weather allert like notification on the top of their iPhone screen when a new beta version of my app was releasted. As of a software update to TestFlight for the iPhone/iPad that does not work anymore. I have to manually contact each and every beta tester of mine to tell them to download the latest build of my app throgh TestFlight. I would think that Apple would have fixed this from nearly 4 moths ago...

I am a very experienced developer but new to Apple this year, developing a high-end Watch app. I have just embarked on beta testing of my app, but am experiencing the sort of glitches you report here: Unable to add beta testers, TestFlight installs not installing on Beta testers' watches.
For a $Trillion company, this is appalling. I have previously worked with Pebble and recognised they were a $12M start-up so accommodated their problems, then with Garmin, a $2b outfit who were not much better. Now I find that Apple is right down there with Pebble in terms of developer tool reliability.

Are you still having issues, or have you implemented a workaround?