Games Subcategories "Education" and "Dice" missing in iOS 11

Hi,

these two subcategories are missing on device in iOS 11.

Kind regards

Tobias

Accepted Reply

There is an offical statement from Apple now. The both subcategories will no longer be available. I think we will move our dice games to "Family".

Replies

The Dice category has been missing for over one year now, so it's not a new thing. I submitted a bug report back then (which is still open) and never received a response. I don't know if it's intentional or a bug.

Users can feedback via http://www.apple.com/feedback/ - Individuals using betas are free to use the Feedback Assistant; devs can use the 'Report Bugs' link, below right.

I recognized the missing "Dice" category on the App Store in iTunes (USA) some time ago. On my devices (at least in Germany) it was available since the update to iOS 11.

As visibility is so important for apps it doesn't make sense to list an app in a category that isn't visible on the App Store.

hello,

yes that's right these two categories are missing in iOS 11 as i have to do some educational work regarding assignment help but these categories are missing so, get it fix.

We will move our dice games to other categories as soon as possible.

There is an offical statement from Apple now. The both subcategories will no longer be available. I think we will move our dice games to "Family".