Using Transferwise for Payments

Hello,

Is there anyone using Tansferwise for payments ? They're giving USA based bank account which supports ACH transfers. I want to make sure that it is working with Apple payments smoothly.

Best

• It’s strange that there are just a couple of questions about Wise and no one has ever confirmed receiving payments to Wise account. Does it mean that it doesn’t work?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi, Have you had success doing this. I'd love to do the same.

Thanks!

Hi,

Have you had any luck with using Transferwise for payments?

I'd like to use Transferwise as well, and I'm trying to find out whether everything works smoothly or not.

Thanks!

It should work but I didn't tried yet. Is there anyone tried Transferwise or other EMIs(like payoneer, leupay etc...)?

anyone got a payment from transferwise?

Thanks

I added Wise USD account details to apple developer account. 27 October 2022 payment shows PAID in Financial reports but I haven't received it in my WISE account yet. Hoping for the best. I don't think this would work, WISE doesn't handle business payments to Personal accounts, this payment would be rejected by WISE and I'll have to go through the excruciating process of getting PAID again by in another account.

Fingers crossed, will update how it goes.

• What happened? Did you receive the payment from Apple to your WISE account? or did WISE reject the payment and you had to go contact apple to recover that amount?

• Hi,

Any update on this?

• I don't think anyone would respond. If he had not received the payment he would have come here complaining. Also, receiving business payments is not an issue on Wise. That is what people do, everyone receives payments from business. So in theory it should work.

Add a Comment