iOS 9 beta 3 OTA

Hi all,

Has anyone had luck getting beta 3 to install OTA? I've tried a restart, I've tried quitting Settings and searching again, and I've done all of the Settings config that someone else posted in another thread on the front page of this forum. No luck, still no iOS 9 beta 3. Currently have beta 2. Using an iPhone 6 Plus.

Replies

I figured it out. You just have to turn it off and back on. I should have realised this earlier because it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Did not work. 😟

Mine worked ok w/iPhone 5 and iPad Air. iPhone 5 took a very long time to install, but all ok and seems to work like 8.4 (I mean all apps working etc.)

Don't forget if you were part of a previous iOS public beta (like 8.4 or 8.3) you downloaded a provisioning profile that needs to be removed. Should be found in Settings > General > Profiles

OTA worked on my iPhone 6 Plus about 15 mins after it was released.

OTA for Apple Watch worked as well.

I still haven't been successful with the OTA update. Had the same issue with the last update. I have an iPhone 6 Plus.

Never had a public beta profile, rebooted numerous times. Any thoughts?

no OTA for my iphone 6, but did get it for my apple watch, iphone 5s and iPad air 2

Try removing the Watch OS 2 profile if you have it on your phone.

I have downloaded previous iOS software and am a developer. I still do not have the iOS Beta 3 update. Can you please help?

Thank you suity!

I had accidentally installed the watchOS 2 beta profile to my iPhone 5S itself.

Once I deleted this from the phone and then restarted the phone, iOS 9 beta 3 appeared for OTA.

🙂

All, If you are caught in the verifying look, turn off iMessage on the phone, and then skip the AppleID verification. that will allow you to pair. Then you can turn everything on.

Do you have a Watch OS 2 beta profile or a public beta profile under Settings > General > Profiles?

If so remove it and restart your iPhone.

You should be able to do the OTA.

You can get the Watch OS 2 beta profile back (if you had one) by pairing with the watch again.

Same problem here. Except my iPhone 6 PLus saw it and even downloaded it at Boston Market while eating and early lumch <ha> It was done in just minutes, but when I got home nothing was showing for my iPad mini 2 or iPad Air 2. You can grab the actual update from the developers site, but if you do it that way it WILL erase the entire device which I just found out.

So I followed the instructions that someone on here said to do:

Go to Setting -> General -> Profiles

and delete the IOS Beta Profile (I guess it was from beta 2 or maybe even from 8.4 beta I don't know which), restart your device and VOILA there is your OTA update.

Wish I had known before I wiped oit my iPad Mini

Grrrrr

You have to remove previous versions and any developer credentials. Thats what worked for me!

For me the update still isn't available. I installed over OTA from beta.apple.com/Profile. It installed Beta 2 (13A4293G).

1) i tried OTA direct after installation

2) i tried OTA with removed and reinstalled (rebooted) beta profile

3) i tried OTA without any profile.

I always get the information, that i am on the newest version.

Some more advices? I am in germany, but beta 3 is also available here.