DP3 Exchange woes continue

I excitedly hurried to download and install El Capitan Developer Preview 3 in the hope that the exchange issues, which has plagued the OS since the first version launched, would be fixed.

I was delighted to see I could now add my exchange email account to Mail and this now appears to have synced perfectly. However Calendar still refuses to connect at all.

Can anyone confirm if they have got an exchange calendar working with the stock Calendar app?

Replies

I have Exchange 2013 synching with Mail, Calendar and Contacts OK since the first 10.11 version.

Since beta2 (and 3), mail crashes now and again when fetching new mail.

The Exchange account stuff with mail has been pretty flakey since Yosemite (and still is).

I obviously posted way too soon. Haven't been able to sync with mail again since the first time. Flakey seems to be right!

No fixes to Calendar appear to have been made in Beta 4 😟 - Exchange calendars still don't show at all.

Mail working intermittently with Exchange accounts.

I still cannot add the Exchange server to the list of outgoing (SMTP) mail servers.However, just as for the previous betas, I can still read email messages that come into my Exhcange account.

I also cannot add the Exchange account to the calendar.

Interestingly, notes added in the Notes app under the Exchange account sync just fine (OS X and iOS only though, not sure if these will be ever able to sync to Windows).

My exchange calendar actually just started showing up after upgrading to DP4. I didn't make any changes to any configuration at all...just did the upgrade (I always had the account added under settings - and it always *said* it was enabled in both "System Preferences | Internet Accounts" as well as the "Accounts" preferences of calendar itself).

It didn't show up immediately after upgrading - but after about 30 minutes of "churning" on something, it just got displayed.

Well we're now on developer beta 8, a week away from the Apple press conference which should announce the final version of El Capitan for launch, and the Exchange calendar still does not work. It has never worked since day 1 DP1 and bug reports have not been responded to at all.

Is it just me, is everyone else who had exchange calendar issues now able to access it?

If this isn't fixed by launch, I'm gonna have to roll back to Yosemite on my work computer. 😟

Exchange calendar is still broken for me (15A279b). Exchange mail has been working since several DPs ago.

Still broken for me too. I now don't believe Apple will announce 10.11 release this week however; this is too big a bug not to have squashed, unless somehow they are deliberately restricting exhange accounts until launch (can't think why).

I've been tracking this bug with Apple's bug reporter and working with the bug report rep. Still no fix... They kind of just stopped responding.

Like everyone else, Mail is working fine. It is even going back and grabbing old messages now. Contacts, Calendars, and for some reason, Reminders are not. Calenedar keeps saying there was an error sending your changes to the server. Console shows generic SOAPDirectoryService error.

What version of Exchange is everyone running? We're running Exchange 2010 Update 10. I thought at first this had to do with my Kemp load balancers (they caused an issue in Yosemite), but seeing all these responses, I don't believe that to be the case.

Also it is still not fixed in 10.11.1.