No accounts with iTunes Connect access.

I'm suddenly getting this error message when I try to upload an app. I have successfully uploaded 9 prior builds, the last one two days ago.

I'm an Admin team member on the account that owns the app. I can log in to iTunes Connect and see my name still listed as Admin.

I checked with the owner of the account, and he has not revoked my access or made any other changes.

Is this a transient server error, or is there some action I should take to resolve it?

Frank

Accepted Reply

I've hit the same problem. Application Loader works fine as an alternative.

Replies

Hey Frank, same here... Our team has submitted several builds within the last 24 hours with no issues, and now validations are failing on those same builds, as well as any others through Xcode 8.3.3.

-Ian.

Same here. Was working fine until around 4pm EST.

I've hit the same problem. Application Loader works fine as an alternative.

Same thing here. Already revoked and regenerated all the certificates and prov. profiles. No help. Looks like the problem is on Apple's side.

I had this issue yesterday, but after restarting Xcode it did work again.

Today I do have another issue:

ERROR ITMS-4088: "The organization <Name of Account> does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID 123456789. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application."

at SoftwareAssets

I do have my own Account and I am also an Admin of an account of one of my clients. Before uploading the App, XCode clearly showed that it did use the certificates, Profiles, AppIDs, TeamIDs etc from my own account (which is correct), after uploading it seems to have tried to link it with the other account (which is not correct). Yesterday it did work fine with the same App and I never had any issue like this before.

Anyone else having similar issues and knows how to fix this?

And when I think of the "Transparency Issue" with the Marketing Icon (which I doi have with another App of mine, and which is also a big topic here in the forum), it seems that right now iTunesConnect is heavily broken.

Thanks. The application loader worked for me, too.

Commenting to continue to validate the same issue. Everything was fine yesterday, today I made a text change, rebuild and I got the same error as everyone here. Apple servers issue?

Our team was also having problems tonight uploading through Xcode. Application Loader worked though.

I'm seeing this this morning. I can use Application Loader but it would be great if Apple could fix it.

Have same problem! I hope soon Apple can fix it.

I'm getting this issue as well:

ERROR ITMS-4088: "The organization <Name of Account> does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID 123456789. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application."

at SoftwareAssets

Seeing the same issue here. I am part of two teams and I have my own license and Organizer cannot distinguish between each other even though I specifically mark what license I am using. It's frustrating...

At least Application Loader worked for me, but I hear it's not for others.

Jay

submission without having to go through Application Loader is working for me now, starting with Xcode 9 yesterday (although Xcode 9 is a big confused about which of my provisioning profiles are eligible, but that's another matter).

I think its just about firewall setting😠

What I have done to make it work again

I changed the internet connection

removed account

restart xcode

added account again

and it started to work again😁

wish you all happier new year😁

Kemal

Quit all xcode projects, quit xcode, restart xcode now it will work fine. Seems to be a cache issue