Xcode 9 GM vs Xcode 9 (final?)

So right now, I have XCode 8.3.3 installed. I also downloaded XCode 9 GM. I assume that next Tuesday, when iOS11 is released to the public, they will also release XCode 9.0.0 (or whatever they will call it), which my current XCode 8.3.3 will be upgraded to through App Store / Updates.

If I create a new project with XCode 9 GM, will there be any difference between that, and a project I create next week when XCode (9.0.0) comes out? I'm not that familiar with all the behind the scenes stuff. I'd like to get started, but I don't want to have to re-do everything I start today with 9 GM, if there are significant changes with (9.0.0 as I'm calling it).

(In other words, if I create a new Master Detail today, will the template be any different if I create it after 9.0.0 comes out), even anything behind the scenes?

Replies

Mac App Store version, released next week, will be the same as the GM. If a show stopper issue is found between now and next week then a new GM will be released and this new GM will be the App Store version as well. At least that's my understanding.