List of countries from where developers can sell apps from?

Hello All,

I'm ready to embark on the journey of becoming an Apple developer with a focus on iOS apps.

Has Apple published an official list that shows which countries developers can sell apps from? I've been searching for this info and cannot find it anywhere.

I've seen similar questions on Stack Exchange & elsewhere online but haven't found an answer.

(Don't know if this is acceptable but) Google has a similar list here.

I don't want to get to the point where I pay the $99 fee only to discover I cannot sell apps from my country.

Note: I don't want to know about countries where users can purchase apps from. I know one can choose this during/after submission process.

Edit: I'm from Kenya.

Replies

Apple does the selling. The user signs up to the App Store in the counry that they chose. I assume that a user in Kenya can sign up to the App Store in some country - but Kenya is not included in these lists.

This is there method of selling in various countries:

EXHIBIT A

1. Apple as Agent

You appoint Apple Canada, Inc. ("Apple Canada") as Your agent for the marketing and End-User download of the Licensed Applications by End-Users located in the following country:

Canada

You appoint Apple Pty Limited ("APL") as Your agent for the marketing and End-User download of the Licensed Applications by End-Users located in the following countries:

Australia
New Zealand

You appoint Apple Inc. as Your agent pursuant to California Civil Code §§ 2295 et seq. for the marketing and End-User download of the Licensed Applications by End-Users located in the following countries, as updated from time to time via the iTunes Connect site:

Argentina

Cayman Islands

Guatemala

St. Kitts & Nevis

Anguilla

Chile

Honduras

St. Lucia

Antigua & Barbuda

Colombia

Jamaica

St. Vincent & The Grenadines

Bahamas

Costa Rica

Mexico

Suriname

Barbados

Dominica

Montserrat

Trinidad & Tobago

Belize

Dominican Republic

Nicaragua

Turks & Caicos

Bermuda

Ecuador

Panama

Uruguay

Bolivia

El Salvador

Paraguay

Venezuela

Brazil

Grenada

Peru

United States

British Virgin Islands

Guyana

You appoint iTunes KK as Your agent pursuant to Article 643 of the Japanese Civil Code for the marketing and End-User download of the Licensed Applications by End-Users located in the following country:

Japan

2. Apple as Commissionaire

You appoint iTunes S.à r.l., and as of 25 September 2016, Apple Distribution International, as Your commissionaire for the marketing and End-User download of the Licensed Applications by End-Users located in the following countries, as updated from time to time via the iTunes Connect site. For the purposes of this Agreement, "commissionaire" means an agent who purports to act on his own behalf and concludes agreements in his own name but acts on behalf of other persons, as generally recognized in many Civil Law legal systems.

Albania

Cyprus

Jordan

Micronesia, Fed

Algeria

Czech Republic

Kazakhstan

States of

Angola

Egypt

Korea

Mongolia

Austria

Estonia

Kuwait

Mozambique

Azerbaijan

Fiji

Kyrgyzstan

Namibia

Bahrain

Finland

Laos

Nepal

Belarus

France

Latvia

Netherlands

Belgium

Gambia

Lebanon

Niger

Benin

Germany

Liberia

Nigeria

Bhutan

Ghana

Lithuania

Norway

Botswana

Greece

Luxembourg

Oman

Brunei

Guinea-Bissau

Macau

Pakistan

Bulgaria

Hong Kong

Macedonia

Palau

Burkina-Faso

Hungary

Madagascar

Papua New Guinea

Cambodia

Iceland

Malawi

Philippines

Cape Verde

India

Malaysia

Poland

Chad

Indonesia

Mali

Portugal

China

Ireland

Malta, Republic of

Qatar

Congo (Republic of)

Israel

Mauritania

Romania

Croatia

Italy

Mauritius

Russia

Sao Tome e

Slovenia

Taiwan

Uganda

Principe

Solomon Islands

Tajikistan

Ukraine

Saudi Arabia

South Africa

Tanzania

United Kingdom

Senegal

Spain

Thailand

Uzbekistan

Seychelles

Sri Lanka

Tunisia

Vietnam

Sierra Leone

Swaziland

Turkey

Yemen

Singapore

Sweden

Turkmenistan

Zimbabwe

Slovakia

Switzerland

UAE

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of PBK Down vote reply of PBK

Hello Morris,
Did you ever get a response to this?
Are you able to sell apps & IAPs?

Can I develop my app here in Belize an be able to sell it? and if so would I be able to get paid here.