Xcode 9 Beta 6: Issues in „Capabilities" view

I do have an issue with XCode 9 Beta 6. In all of my iOS projects, it shows some red warnings in the "Capabilities" view.

- In the "App groups" section, it shows a red exclamation signe with the message "Add App groups to your App ID". But the App ID has "App groups" enabled and configured in the developer portal correctly, and the group is also listed correctly in the "Capabilities" view. So what's this message about?

BTW: XCode 8 does not show this warning.

- The iCloud section shows a warning "Add iCloud Containers" to your AppID. But there is already the correct container assigned to the App ID, and ithis one is also shown correctly in the list of containers within the "Capabilities" view.

And again, this is not an issue in Xcode 8.

And despite these read warnings in XCode, the features which rely on iCloud and the App groups do work as expected when using XCode 9 Beta 6 to built the Apps.

Is this is known bug of XCode 9 Beta 6, or do I miss something new which I need to take care of for iOS 11?

Replies

Did you try to clean Build folder ?

Yes, but this does not help.

Right now I do ignore these issues, because the App seems to work just fine nevertheless. So I assume these are just bugs in XCode and false error messages.

I have this issue in Xcode 9.2, trying to add an App Group to one of my apps. And the code using the App Group does not work for me. And the app group I'm trying to add gets listed twice when I select it in the list.