Does not work touchscreen on iOS 11 iPhone 6S

After upgrading to iOS 11, the touchscreen does not respond to touch, hard reset does not help, iPhone 6S.

PS: on iOS 10.3.3 everything works perfectly.

Replies

Same thing.

And the same problem here as well..but..ios11 beta2 was ok..after that..was not working..GM is doing the same thing..and another thing!I have a replacement screen,which is not original,but a cheap one...the strange thing is,once it was working for 1 minute at ios 11 beta 6..

After the upgrade to IIS 11, the touch screen stopped working. Reboot, flashing in DFU mode does not help. The screen changed, but I had to put it not original, because I could not find another. The problem is solved by returning to iOS 10.3.3, on it the touch screen works perfectly. If you do not fix it, you'll have to stay on iOS 10.

Hmm, strange.

I have been running all Beta versions for ios 11 (including the GM release) and touch screen have been working all the time on my iPhone 6s.

I've got the same problem, reverted to 10.3 and touchscreen worked again.

Apple is getting greedy yet again with money. They have made it to we’re repaired Apple phones lose touch on their iPhones. As right now, I have bought more than 13 iPhone 6S’s and 5 iPhone 6S Plus’s. I have talked all my customers about switching them over to Samsung and LG and only 1 customer has say they can’t take the change while the rest loves it and I give them a more than full on tutorial on how to work the Android Operating System. Moral of the story, careful with Apple, they will do ANYTHING to make a few extra bucks and say it’s your fault.