App has been in 'Waiting for Review' status for almost 10 days.

Our iOS app has been in the status 'Waiting for review' for almost 10 days. This is really frustrating and damaging to our business and users. Has any one else experiened something like this? In my time as a developer i have come across 5-6 days review time tops.

Replies

You should raise a support ticket from your itunesconnect interface stating the issue. It always helps!

yet http://appreviewtimes.com talks of 1 - 2 days average

I have faced the same situation. Have you solved it? I have submit my application for about eight days, and the status is still "wating for review". Calling the Customer service is not helping, they just said what can i do is wating! What can i do, i am going to be crazy. The Apple Review Team is low efficiency.

I have the same issue here, i submitted new version in 08/25 but still is Waiting for Review. More 2 weeks now, it make me upset.
And when i contacted App Review, details reply is below:

"Hello ***,

Thanks for your reply.

As we previously mentioned, we have escalated this information to the appropriate internal team. At this time, there is no additional information to share regarding your app, "My App Name." It is still in "Waiting for Review."

Again, if we need any additional information, we will contact you directly. We hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to reach out for additional clarification if needed."

This reply really does not bring me more information. And all i can is still waiting 😟

Same issue here. Had one app that was reviewed and approved within 1 hour of adding a new version, and another app that's been waiting for review for 12 days. I suggest not to take it personally 🙂

Is the app review process inconsistent and unpredictable? Yes it is. Then you have to factor this into your development process.

21 Days and counting.... ZZZZZZZZZ apple! GOOGLE playstore turned it around in under 24 hours - same app, just on android... what's going on?

Hey,

So everyone's apps get approved in the end?

Just asking because mine has been 'In Review' for 13 days and counting.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi Harry,

Mine is "waiting for review" for 12 days now... Were you able to get through the review process? Any tips?

• Submit a support ticket if your app does nt get approved in one week maximum. they will definitely act on it within 24 to 48 hours

Add a Comment

Same situation here 😟 10 days already and still waiting. I think something has changed after september conference((( Do you feel it too?

Hi, any updates? Still waiting for review?

I have 3 apps waiting for review over a month now already!

No help from support.....any ideas whats going on?

Anyone get any positive or negative result? Please share here for all developers.

After over a month, I'd self-reject and submit again.

Yeah same thing, waiting for review since 20 days now 😟
any info any one? did your games get approved?

5 day waiting review me

me too, waiting for review since 1 month. Both new and update apps.