Missing the Unwatched option

When watching tv shows and movies from my shared library on my Mac, I don't see an option to only display the Unwatched options. I am sure that was there prior to the tvOS 11 betas. Am I missing something or should I just create playlists that have a watched count <1?

Replies

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen...I have to remember what I have not seen yet or trawl through all my shows to find unwatched episodes?

Apple seems **** bent on going backwards...

Yeah, it's gone. So is the little blue dot next to any show or movie that hasn't been watched. This is a HUGE step backwards. BRING BACK THE BLUE DOT!!!

Apple, I'm going to watch my language but you HAVE to put this back. The Computers app on the Apple TV just became completely unusable and garbage and I am freaked out about the next time you ***** up my watched counts in my library. It took me hours to fix before, but at least I could with the watched badges and counts. Now I have no idea what is going on with my Library.

Stop messing up things that work and fix the stuff that has been broken forever. When are you going to get around to folders for movies and tv shows so we can group things together. I have thousands of movies and tv shows and have to scroll them all to find stuff. Playlists may work great for music, but they **** for movies and tv.

It's bad enough that I can't sink non-iTunes books or ringtones to multiple ios devices now, but my main activity on the AppleTV is watching TV shows and movies from my local server and now that is completely screwed up.

I have downgraded my Apple TV's to TVOS 10.

Hopefully Apple will get this sorted.

Think I'll stay away from 11 for my iPads and Phone as well for now.

A smart playlist with Plays less than 1 does the trick. Name it "Unwatched" and its basically what we had before. Not sure why they would take this away!