Code Level Support -- been waiting 3 weeks (!)

Hi,

So, this is the first time that I try to use the "Code Level Support", but I don't get an answer.

I sent in my request on August 1, and the next day (August 2.) I got an reply asking for more info. "Unfortunally" we were moving to a new house, so I did not get around to respond to it (or any other emails) before August 6. I wrote I was sorry for the late reply, and tried to answer the questions from the first reply. But since then, I have not heard anything -- I've written 2 "have you had time to look at this" emails, and I get the confirmation email saying my message have been threaded to the original support request.

Now, I don't know if I should wait a few more weeks(!) or use the second and last support request thats available before my dev.membership expires in May, to make the same request.

Any ideas?

/Jens Peter

ps. my follow-up nr is 670206461, if that can help anything.

Replies

What is the DTS request status in the Member Center?

Here is some history in my case :

- initial post 7/26

- reply on 8/1, with call for clarification

- I replied on 8/1

- new request for clarificatoin 8/3

- My reply 8/3

- complementary info sent on 8/4

Nothing since.

In another case :

- sent 7/13

- proposed solution 7/13

- my comments on proposed solution 7/26

- 7/27 administrative reply, they think my credit is empty ?!

- 8/13 they ask if they can close

- 8/13 close accepted (I understand I will not get more on this)

- 8/14 DTS closed

So, you see there may be periods of 2 weeks at least before getting new info. And august may not be the best period, also with preparation of Apple september events.

So I would not spoil a DTS to renew the question, that risk not to speed anything and cost you later $99.

> that risk not to speed anything and cost you later $99.

In my experience, DTS, has been quick to back out unnecessary/duplicate tickets as may occur in that example.

Thanks for detailing your experience Claude! I'll wait some more.