App in review for 20 days and counting

Hi,

We submitted our app on the 2nd of August, it went into review on the 3rd of August, we see one login from the App Review account on the 3rd and then there has been radio silence ever since. We have contacted support a number of times through all channel and get back the stock email response of "we will contact you if we need more info". We have now been "In Review" for 20 days. Are there any other steps we can take other than pulling the app from review and starting again with the potential of the same issue?

Thanks

Dan.

Replies

Same here... Could this be something to do with iOS 11?

Not sure, we are in a shared office space and other apps seem to be going through in the usual < 48 hours.

I have had updates to our app approved on August 8, 12 and 18, all within 24 hours. I haven't submitted a *new* app though.

On a hunch we developer rejected, removed some copy from our app description mentioning that we had been Apple featured and resubmitted. We were then approved in 4 hours. At last 🙂

It will be ok

It seems so hard for us to follow your step. That is an old gaming app running for more that 3 years. Everything went well before April 2017.

Now I do not know what to do to quick pass this horrible in review status.

Any good suggestions?

Any Updates?

I stuck in the same situation for weeks