No lock screen notification for messages

Not getting notified of messages coming in, specifically iMessage. A message will come in and no lock screen notification would appear, it will sometimes chime when a message comes in but when I look at my phone there are no notifications. When unlocking phone it will show message is alread read and no badge app icon present. The message is already dismissed. It's almost acting like messages are being instantly read and opened from another device. Even with no other device active, messages will still be dismissed as such.

Anyone else experiencing this? This just started with this new beta 7.

Update: It is no longer just an iMessage issue, just witnessed it happen with a regular sms message. Also, It just occurred while phone was unlocked. A drop down banner showed an incoming message, no app badge showed and message was already dismissed as read. So this is not just a lock screen issue. Bug report issued and updated.

Replies

Hello! I also just started having this exact issue as well. I will see the notifcation appear on the lock screen but it will go away almost instantly. Im running ios 11 beta 7 on an iPhone 7 Plus. Also the badge will not appear while the phone is unlocked Any fix for this issue yet? Thanks!

No fix, can't really narrow down why. I signed out of iMessage on all my devices, signed in on my phone and it's still happening. Bug report submitted, you should submit one as well. Make sure you gather IDS logs.

Exactly the same issue here. I've notficed it for SMS messages, but it probably affects iMessages also. I've already submitted a bug through the Feedback app.

Version: 11.0 (15A5368a)

I was originally having the issue with iMessages then happened with regular SMS. But yeah, not fixed for me in this new beta either. I submitted a report two weeks ago. Did today's beta fix it for you?

I was having this issue in IOS 11.2 public beta 2, however public beta 3 seemed to resolve this he issue.