Xcode can't find generated Core Data source files

When I set Codegen to "Category/Extension" and build my project, Xcode generates a bunch of files in DerivedData named ClassName+CoreDataProperties.h/m but it can't find them during compilation (none of the Core Data model properties are visible to the compiler). I already have corresponding ClassName.h/m files included in the project.

I previously used mogenerator to generate model claslsels instead of the built-in generator but decided to try it out. It's kind of dissapointing. I would like to get rid of dozens of _ClassName.h/m files created by mogenerator but I'm stuck because of this Xcode bug.

Just to clarify: I'm setting Codegen to Category/Extension for all of my model's entities. All entities have a Class Name set, and Module is set to Current Product Module (tried with Global Namespace too). I've tried a doing clean build numerous times as well as deleting DerivedData entirely.

Does anybody know how to fix this or it's totally broken in Xcode 8.3.3?

Replies

My guess is it's just broken.

I have a barebones project (in Swift) and it worked fine two days ago, but not yesterday. Literally no changes were made between the two days, but now my validations aren't being read where as they were being read just fine the day before.
Even after cleaning and building and even deleting derived data, the project no longer worked.