App in-review since a week now?

Hi guys,

I have an app that has been in review since a week now. This app was rejected the first time because of PLA 1.2 guideline. After contacted the reviewer in the resolution center I made the requested changes and resent it back to Apple. One day later it went in review and this takes more then a week now.

When I contact the support team it says that the app is in review and they let me know when or if they need any additional information. Yesterday I called the developer support as well and they said that they couldn't do anything about it because the app has the in-review status and is currently being reviewed by the reviewing department.

The strange thing is that I have Google Analytics installed on the app and the only time they went in the app was a week ago when it got in review, after that there wasn't any activity anymore from Apple's side.

Can anyone tell me where to go from here or what to do next?

I was thinking to remove the binary and add it again so it does the review cycle all over again

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Anyone? It seems like they forgot to finish the review...

There can be any number of things that warrant a protracted review. Not knowing anything about your app, tho, makes it tough to go beyond that general disclaimer, sorry.

If it seems to languish for another week or so, see if you can self-reject and then take another run at the process, but if the current delay is valid, you'll just be going to the back of the same queue.

Good luck.