Unable to edit app info, due to infinite initial loading screen

Hi, I'm trying to add new screenshots and videos to an app.

My problem is that when I enter to the app profile, the initial screen loading never stops and I can't add anything.

Anyone else is having the same problem?

PS: I'm using Safari 9.0 and Mac OS X 10.10.4

Replies

Just have the same issue here. It started after I successfully uploaded the iPhone & iPad AppPreview videos. Now, I only see the 4 screens i uploaded before and a spinning wheel which never ends. So the videos do not show up. I contacted developer support and they ensured me that they can see the videos in their backend system, so it looks like the iTC frontend we're dealing with has some hickups. Hope they can fix that soon.

Thanks sysdes for telling your case too.

I replied an email of someone working in the Apple Developer Program Support describing about our issue. I hope they can fix it soon.

Safari 9.0 Seed 2 has been released, but even with this new version, the problem still exists... 😟

Hi,

I have the same problem.

With the videos uploaded, the loading wheel does not stop. I cannot update the tumbnails of my videos (and I cannot update my screenshots).

I have Safari 9.0 (10601.1.39.0.2), and unfortunately I cannot see a way to use another safari version.

Does some of you (or Apple), have a workaround to share ? (I cannot submit my app anymore)

I guess I can update the screenshots using Chrome, but the video feature is apparently only avaialble on Safari ...

It looks like, as suggested in some other posts :

- Deleting the Safari folder in /System/Library/StagedFrameworks/ and restarting the Mac.

solves the problem (and hopefully does not create other problems)

I have this problem too. Problem exists in video uploaded tabs. I can upload a new video if the screenshot tab doesn't have a video, but if a tab have a video it cannot be loaded.

Also, PacoLabs, is there any problem after you deleted the Safari frameworks? I don't want to delete the framework files.

By the way, my Safari verison is 9.0 (10601.1.43) beta 5.

Well, I tried to delete the framework files (after I backup the folder) tabs loaded successfully, but I cannot edit the poster frame. So I copy back the framework folder. I also tried on El Capitan beta 5, but nothing changed. 😠

Hmmm, Safari blocks the video content. Console says: "[blocked] The page at https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app/<myappid> was not allowed to display insecure content from http://<someid>.phobos.apple.com/usr/......default.m3u8" send function - vendor.js:9:27203

I will report this bug 😐