seller name and company name issue

Hello,

We are a software company that produces web & mobile application to our municipalities. I made an mobile app a week ago, successfully published on play store; after that i submitted my app for review on itunes connect; unfortunately got some rejection. here is the last one; that i stuck.

what should i do?

PLA 1.2

Thank you for your resubmission. We noticed that the previous issue has not been resolved.

We are unable to proceed with the review of your app until this issue has been addressed.

The seller and company names associated with your app do not reflect the name “Edremit Mobil Belediye” in the app or its metadata, as required by section 1.2 of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

Next Steps

Your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the Edremit Mobil Belediye name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, please advise your client to add you to the development team of their Apple Developer account.

Once created, you cannot change your seller name or company name in iTunes Connect. For assistance with changing your company name or seller name, you will need to contact iTunes Connect through the Contact Us page. Select Getting Started from the first dropdown menu, then select General iTunes Connect Inquiry to contact the appropriate iTunes Connect team.

We are looking forward to reviewing your app once these issues are resolved.

Kind Regards,

App Store Review