is there any documentation on the values for keys PHImageResultWantedImageFormatKey and PHImageResultDeliveredImageFormatKey

is there any documentation on the values for keys PHImageResultWantedImageFormatKey and PHImageResultDeliveredImageFormatKey

I have seen values of 9999, 5003, 20001, 20000...but no idea what they mean...

Thanks

Replies

I'm also dealing with the same problem. When making requests to assets that're on the iCloud account I get passed back a nil image, and a dictionary with two values. One is with a key of PHImageResultDeliveredImageFormatKey and the other is PHImageResultsInCloudKey. Both have the value of true. Not sure what PHImageResultDeliveredImageFormatKey is as there's no documentation.

Did you find anything? I am also facing a problem with the key PHImageResultDeliveredImageFormatKey. I notice I am getting 4031, for low resolution and 5003 for high better quality regardles of what PHImageResultIsDegradedKey is.

...and I can add my observation, that a value of 4035 signals that the requested image(quality) is only avaible on iCloud storage.

It usually comes in combination with a key "PHImageResultIsPlaceholderKey" (value always 0, I think the key itself is the message)) and the key "PHImageResultIsInCloudKey" (set to "1" (true))