Why can't I edit the iTunes Connect user roles?

My first app and my first experience with iTunes Connect. I can add and delete users, and assign their roles when I add them, but I cannot edit them once added. The only thing I can do is "Resend Invitation".

I'm logged in as myself with the Admin/Legal role. I have assigned all my other users the "Developer" role. The only Apple ID that is not greyed out in my list of users is my own. If I double-click my own AppleID to edit my roles, I can see that every checkbox is selected.

https://help.apple.com/itunes-connect/developer/#/deva097c6c29

I've read the above, but it mentions just double-clicking the user's AppleID in order to edit that user's roles an app access. But I can't do that.

What am I missing?

Replies

From the docs:

"Users with an Admin or App Manager role are the only ones who can delete or modify user accounts, including setting roles and notifications."

Note that 'Legal' isn't an assignable ASC role, simply a label that follows being account owner, which, by default includes Admin, which _is_ an otherwise assignable role.

I have the same problem. I cannot change any user roles and I am Admin~Legal. It worked fine before the switch to the latest version!

Same issue here. Can not edit users&roles despite having the agent role!?!?!

Did you find a way?

It's probably a bug on their end. I am facing the same problem

You should login to account you're inviting and accept new terms and conditions. Then go back to host account and invite again.

same issue