BETA 1 El Capitan. Help ME Please

Good afternoon.

I'm trying to install OSX El Capitan BETA 1 (I'm developers). So I come to see the problem that I had to install OSX EL CAPITAN BETA 1.

I tried to install OSX El Capitan on my iMac mid 2010, the installation goes well, but not enough finish, or ERROR. Kernel Panic. I have done everything already researched in all sides and nothing, all tell me to do the same, Start the iMac carries the D button to start up with the Apple Hardware Test or the Apple Diagnostic, depending on the iMac to use, and yet, I can not make the diagnosis, the OSX starts normally and no diagnosis. So I try to do + D option, which is the start of the diagnosis over the Internet, and still can not, that is, it starts and tries oo diagnosis and then says that the computer is not supported. Will I have to format the hard drive? Am I having trouble RAM ?. Thank you for your attention and if possible your help.

Thank you very much,

Link leave with an image of ERROR kernel panic.

https://goo.gl/photos/KKPvs3Vpihm7eZL87

Amilton José 

Sent from my iMac Apple 

iMac OS X  Yosemite

iPhone 2  8G (Classic)

 iPhone 4 16G Black

 iPhone 4S 16G White Free

 iPhone 5 16G Black

 iPhone 5 16G White

iPhone 5S  16G White

iPhone 6 Plus  16 G White

iPad 1  16G Wifi Black

iPad 2  Black 16G Wifi

iPad 4  White 16G Wifi

iPad Mini Retina 2  White 16G Wifi

iPad Air 2  White 16G Wifi

AppleTV 

AirPort Express Apple 

iHub Apple 

Apple watch 

Replies

Hi there Luso,

I'm guessing you posted this a while ago and that, because of the link to a non-Apple domain, this has been waiting for moderation - which they've done now.

I think we got you back onto a working OS X Yosemite, so that shows that the problem with installing El Capitan was not a hardware fault.

If that is still the case and you still want to try El Capitan, then I recommend installing it on a seperate partition on your internal drive or on an external drive. This not only preserves Yosemite for you to use normally, but also ensres a "clean" install where no configuration or 3rd party software from a previous OS X can cause problems with the beta OS being installed over it.

Wishing you luck with this 🙂

Max.

Help me :(. I was trying to install OS X el Capitan, but forgot to actually install the software and instead installed the update beta 6 ( without actually having the original software ), but it doesnt finish the installation process so I shut down my computer and when turned on again, my conputer WENT INTO KERNAL and now ive tried everything : erase ( wnt let me )/repair ( wnt let me either )/ it says that i cant reinstal os maverick because a newer software has been installed, but NO because my computer stays in the selecting languages to instal a software, but doesnt actually do anything

Hi Mich,

I'm happy to try to help, but please begin your own thread. Lusobrasil, who began this thread has a very different issue to you. Start your question from here: OS X 10.11 beta

Max.