Won’t connect to wifi

iPhone 7 won’t connect to wifi networks that require a pop up window in settings (hotel wifis). Phone selects the network then no pop up window pops up so I get no connection. Please help, In a foreign country and need every mb I can get. Thanks

Accepted Reply

I have had this issue in the past with some hotel wifi systems that require you to connect to their wifi then login. One way that I have found that works for me is to connect to the wifi then tap the circle with the "i" and copy the router address then open safari and and go to the router address, for me it usually will then bring up the hotel wifi login page. Others have had luck by connecting to the wifi and then opening safari and going to a website by typing in the full url including the h-h-t-p part.

Replies

I have had this issue in the past with some hotel wifi systems that require you to connect to their wifi then login. One way that I have found that works for me is to connect to the wifi then tap the circle with the "i" and copy the router address then open safari and and go to the router address, for me it usually will then bring up the hotel wifi login page. Others have had luck by connecting to the wifi and then opening safari and going to a website by typing in the full url including the h-h-t-p part.

Same issue here; when I attempt to connect to a WiFi which re-directs to another page, I get the following:

Error Opening Page

Hotspot login cannot open the page

because it could not establish a secure

connection to the server.

Running: iOS 11 Beta 4

Same here! This has been two betas so far at least a month!