IAP update rejected by App Review with no details or notification

I have updated a bunch of my in-app purchases in apps to comply with the upcoming iOS 11 changes (including shortened IAP descriptions and promo images, in multiple languages).

However I noticed a few days later after logging in to iTunes Connect that a bunch of those updates got rejected (note: I have not submitted new binaries for these apps yet). I never was sent an email about it, and the only clue that something might be wrong in the IAPs is un-clickable mention of "notes from App Review". I can't seem to find any details as to the reason for the rejections, which makes it hard to address them.

Is there a way to get access to IAP review details when they are rejected in this way? It seems like it's a bug in iTunes Connect if anything, but I'd like to get this sorted out sooner rather than later.

Replies

We're having a similar issue right now. 15 different in app purchases on our account are marked "rejected" and cannot be edited. We received no notification or email from apple, not even the above mentioned "notes from apple review".