Conversion from B2B to general store

Hello,

I'm looking to change my app from a B2B app to a general store app. I understand that in the Volume Purchase Program section I need to set it to Available with no discount but my worry is that people who are already using my app as a custom B2B app will have to change something if I make the app available to the general public.

Can somebody please verify that nothing will change for my B2B customers if I make the app generally available? I've asked the VPP support and they redirected me to here.

Thank you,

Ofer

Replies

Hi Ofer

Did you get an answer to this? I need to start VPP but then move to public app store for later app versions.

Thanks

I’ve actually got the opposite problem. I have an app in the general App Store that has now been rejected when trying to make an update to it being classified as being a B2B app. How do you convert an existing app to B2b without affecting the current user installs?

> How do you convert an existing app to B2b without affecting the current user installs?

AFAIK, you don't. An app has to have that flag set when first added to the store.

leecaine, did you manage to do that? I'm also wondering whether I can start with VPP and then move to general app.

MenigaJoe have you solved the problem? Is it possible to change App destination from b2b(ex VPP) to public AppStore?

Thanks