trouble pairing bluetooth on iOS 11 beta 3 to GM vehicle?

Is anyone else having trouble pairing bluetooth on ios 11 beta 3 with GM vehicles?

Replies

I am having the same problem with my 2010 Buick Lucerne. I believe it was working fine before Beta 3, but I'm unsure. I tried repairing yesterday, and I had no success. It now refuses to connect to my vehicle with Beta 3. The bluetooth device on my iPhone is shown as "General Motors", but it will not connect at all.

I am having the same issue after downloading beta 3, will not connect to my 2010 GMC Yukon, workked just fine before but will not connect now. Have reset everything and still will not connect.

Me too.

It seems that the phone disconnect the bluetooth connection when the car is moving, mybe a side effect to do not disturb when you drive ?

I have changed the configuration for this feature from manual to automatic and I have notified "I'm passenger" and for this test the connection remains intact.

I have done this test one time, because as I rollbacked my phone to ios 10

Yes; I'm having issue with my iPhone 6 connecting to my 2011 Tahoe. Seems to pair without issue, just won't connect regardless if the vehicle is moving or not.