Business Chat Sandbox and Package Delivery demo

I'm trying out the Business Chat sandbox. It seems to work OK but I can't get the package delivery demo iMessage app (https://developer.apple.com/sample-code/wwdc/2017/iMessage-Business-Chat.zip) to work right. I followed the directions about replacing <team-identifier> with my own team ID, and I have the extension on my test device. But when I send through the sandbox, no message appears on the iOS device.

I suspect it's a bug in the current beta because the "WWDC Goodies" text appears in the message list on the left in Messages, but no actual message appears in the transcript. But this is all new enough that I'm not sure if I missed a step.

Replies

I am experiencing the same problem!

This sounds like the team ID or bundle ID in your JSON might not be correct. Have you been able to get this to work?

I have the same problem aswell, checked and rechecked the team ID and bundle ID many times

Just as I sent this I realised I only replaced team-identifier and not the whole <team-identifier>

Working fine now

I am having an issue that, when I try to send json data from My app tab, then it recevied successfully in iMessage app, but when I try to access the URL part, I always get nil the selectedMessage.

It does not seem to work for me either