Xcode - organizer not showing crashes

Hey!

I am having problems with Xcode, I am unable to view the error reports for our app. It works for one of the guys on my team, and we have the exactly same itunesconnect permissions. And it only works for him. Not for anyone else.

When I try to download the dSYMs files for our latest release in the organizer, I get an error showing that we need to accept the updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement. We have checked multiple times that those are accepted.

Are these problems related? And how can I solve them?

Xcode Version 8.3.3 (8E3004b)

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), version 10.12.5 (16F73)

Sincerely,

Samuel

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of CodingSam Down vote post of CodingSam
22k views

Replies

Two suggestions:

1. Even if you have a team, every individual must also accept the developer license agreement. Try logging in to your account in both the Member Center and iTunes Connect and see if there's a "you need to accept an agreement" message.

2. Try signing in and out of your developer account in Xcode. Xcode > Preferences > Accounts, then remove the account(s) and re-add.

I tried both suggestons, did not make a difference 😟

Same here - can't see any newer crash reports in Organizer as of 8.3.3.

Yep, same here. The worst part is that I cannot find any info from Apple about this. No way to debug it. Tried recreating certificates, logging in/out, setting up a new Mac - NOTHING HELPS!

The Crashes tab in the Organizer recently started listing "No crashes" in the place where all my crash reports used to show. I went to the Member Center and signed off on an agreement that was waiting on me, but two days later my crash reports have still not returned. iTunes Connect reports that I have new crash reports (I also get an email report) so I know that part of the system is working. Does anyone yet know how to fix this?

I'm having the same issue, although I couldn't find anything new to sign in the developer center.

Did you get it fixed somehow?

Nope. No fix yet.

I am also having the same problem, I followed both of suggestions but none of them worked for me.

I am just surprised why can't apple just keep things simple???

I spent a couple of hours chasing many tricks i found from removing files to file content and accounts ... non has worked so far ... :/ is there any hope some where ? hello Apple ... knock knock ... anybody ?

I'm having this problem too. App Store Connect shows me that there are several crashes, but the Xcode Organizer window comes up empty. How can I obtain these crash logs? If I can't obtain them, what good are they?

I'm having the same issue, no crash logs in organizer. Been looking around for a solution for a while now, but nothing promising yet.

Same issue. Crashes showing in App Store Connect, but no crash logs in Xcode organizer. Can someone from Apple please address this?

5302 views already, topic 3 years old. Issue still here.

May we presume you filed a bug?

Beta XCode 12.0 shows No crash logs reported for this version in the last two week but the crashes are available and visible in TestFlight, not in XCode. Why just don't show this feature in wwdc?