0 Replies
      Latest reply: Jul 4, 2017 5:29 AM by WaterMonkey RSS
      WaterMonkey Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I've enabled file sharing in my app and it works as far as when I go to file sharing in iTunes the app icon shows up. However none of the documents do. This is especially strange due to the fact that at one point they did and now suddenly they don't. The file is saved in to the documents directory and it saves in to my app and can be loaded no problem within the app itself.

My code to save to documents is as follows:

NSArray * pathsFree = NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSDocumentDirectory, NSUserDomainMask, YES);
        NSString * freeDocumentsDirectory = [pathsFree objectAtIndex:0];
        NSString *freeHipHopFilePath = [freeDocumentsDirectory stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"FreeHipHopMixerOutput.m4a"];

I have the bundle display name set to ${PRODUCT_NAME} but from what i've seen in the more recent questions this is not even a necessity any more to get file sharing to work.

I'm using an iphone 5c running iOS 10.3.2 and the version of itunes is 12.6.1 and finally the version of xcode is 8.3.3. Is a combination of these causing some sort of problem?

I'm at a complete loss as it doesn't seem like anyone else has encountered this problem.

Any ideas?