delete bundle id from personal team and add to enterprise team

Hi.

Currently my developer apple id is linked to my enterprise team. We use a wildcard provisioning profile to deploy to our internal app catalog. However, in order to enable notifications, I need to transfer ownership of the app to the enterprise team, i.e. delete the bundle id from my apple id. How would you go about doing that? I cannot see my own app ids within developer.apple.com.

Thanks

Replies

You can't delete and/or reuse elsewhere. You can only transfer an app and it's associated bundle ID between paid accounts.

See App Transfer Overview

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/TransferringAndDeletingApps.html

This constitutes data loss, and there's no warning when you join a team that you'll lose access to all the App IDs, keys and provisioning profiles in your personal account.

We should be able to transfer these to the new paid developer account, or at the very least release them for reuse.

As I suggested in my reply to one of your other same comments regarding free provisioning in another thread, feel free to file a feature request via the bug reporter.