X Code does not automatically create app id on developer portal

Hi,

as indicated in the title, Xcode is not being able to automatically create app Id and provisioning profile for an app i'm developing. I have checked the "Automatically manage signing" option but on the developer portal i can't see any app id or provisioning profile matching the provided bundle identifier.

The problem arises only if I select, in the "team" selection, my developer account . For example, by using my enterprise account, the "waiting to repair" message is shown in Xcode and i can see the new app id created in the enterprise account portal.

If I change the bundle identifier and I select again my developer account, nothing happens, no errors and no warnings. I'm able to install the application on a device and all seems to be good. However, in my developer portal I still do not see the app id and provisioning profile so i can't send the application to iTunes connect in order to submit to the Apple store,

Moreover, trying with other apps, all is ok even using my developer account.

I searched on line but i can't be able to find a similar problem, are there any particular settings that are preventing the automatic Xcode app id creation to work for my app?

Thank you in advance,

Andrea

EDIT

it seems it’s not a problem related to the particular app. In fact I tried to create a new application from scratch and i have the same problem. I still do not have the problem on old apps (already uploaded on itunes connect) but i have the problem on all the newly created apps. Is that a problem with my developer certificate?

Replies

I'm having the same problems. Have you found a solution?

Hi there

You can go to Target -> Capabilites and then switch on any of them (Like Push Notifications) if it's disable and wait until it recreate the provisioning profile.

Hope it helps

• Thanks, it helped me. I was having the same issue.

Add a Comment