enrollment

Hello,

I dunno if this is the right place to ask this, but i have tried to enroll for almost two weeks now, and there is no reply at all with next step in the enrollment process, the message says it will be processed within 48 hrs.

for reference i am outside the united states. and enrolling as personal developer not an ORG.

Replies

When the dev is outside the US, it has been common to take two weeks or more, I believe - I know it isn't easy, but you may need to be a bit more patient.

Good luck.

Hi all- we are having the same problem as a business. We have enrolled for the third time now and im suspecting i am going to get another phonecall from DNB to confirm on behalf of 'Microsoft?!?!'

Initial contact was to just update our phone number.

Second contact was to confirm our details.

Awaiting the third time.

In my portal i am still being enrolled. The whole process has taken 2 months ongoing. Google was up and running in a week and we need to trial and test the beta version with iOS users.

Please someone advise.

Thanks

Ali

Hi All,

We are having the same problem. We have done the payment twice still account has been not enrolled.

Also we have shoot two emails to them , but they haven't reply yet.

Is there any solutions to this problem. We have urgency and waiting to get enrolled.

Please some one advice.

Same problem.

I whait 1 week for payment.

After send pasport photo and they answer:

"Thank you for providing the documents we requested. We will review them and follow up with you within two business days."
It was 1 week ago. Imagene this - i am stay 2 weeks in queue, in wors post company, in worst country in the world!

You guys made it farther than I did. I get "Enrollment could not be completed" as soon as I accept the legal agreement. Creating a new apple ID did not fix it either. I contacted multiple people through Apple support - they told me they don't know how to fix it. It's broken.
I have the same issue. Been trying for 3 months