Can I transfer my app after removing iCloud and subscription implementation?

I'm about transferring one of my app to another company who bought my work. After reviewing the guideline here : https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/TransferringAndDeletingApps.html

It has following constraints:

Make sure the app uses only technology and content that can be transferred.

• No version of the app can use an iCloud entitlement.
  • No version of the app can use a Passbook entitlement.
  • The app can’t offer (or have previously offered) in-app purchase subscriptions: auto-renewable, free, or non-renewing.

Since my app originally use iCloud and content subscription in the app, does that mean I can't transfer my app forever?

Or I can transfer the app after the latest version with removing the iCloud and subscription?

Replies

Have you had any success doing this? I'm facing the same situation right now.

I would also know if you had any success here or solved your situation.

Bump! Would like to know if disabling iCloud will work?

so....??? apple support ???????

WARNING TO ALL DEVELOPERS: Never ever use iCloud in an app. It's not worth it! Using iCloud Entitlements makes your app untransferable and therefore unsaleable FOREVER. Apple has successfully ruined by development carrerr with this operational failure on their end.

What the possibility if I disable icloude and Passbook and after releasing a build , can we transfer the app to another develoepr account .

Disabling iCloud and releasing a new version, doesn't help.

Since you can not force the users to update the app, you will never get rid of iCloud support :-(

That is very odd.

...and not any more helpful for the user, if we now release a new app and take the old app off the store. :-(

Can't apple support help us to get rid of this? This is very odd. There should be some way to transfer app if we disable iCloud and make relaese

Would love to know if there are any plans to change this in the future.
Guys can you please make this happen. This is becoming ridiculous. iCloud disabled for 2+ years, app using iCloud not available anymore for download and you're still blocking us.
Please please please... fix this!
Apple support should do it.
No, Apple support will not transfer your app if it used iCloud entitlement in past. I am stuck with this problem and can't transfer my app to another account in any way.
This is very strange and needs to be fixed!
I am also stuck with the same problem and don't know what to do because the client want his app under is organisation apple account.

Regards
Hello,
We are also stuck with an app which we cannot transfer because of the iCloud capabilities. Hoping that there's a resolution to this from Apple as the current account it's under will need to be closed and we need a way to migrate all apps!

I'm also getting the error when attempting to transfer app:

iCloud Enabled

You can only transfer apps that aren’t iCloud enabled.

My app uses iCloud for sharing documents between the users own devices. I cannot turn of iCloud, without also breaking the app entirely.

Has anyone ever succeeded with transferring iCloud enabled apps? Am I doomed?