Finder

As a graphic designer, I used to work or create some visual images in digital way. And Finder system is the most efficient way for me to save and browse all of the pictures in my Mac.

If I will come up with an idea to develop my illustrations in conceptions, or just simply distinguish some status of them, like 'What kinds of elements I used in it?', 'How did I come up with some ideas in the particular situation?', 'What's the others comments on it and How did I feel about these comments?', I would like to leave them just right on the side of the illustration.

But what I should work with it now, is like, first, naming the image when I save it into a folder. Then opening a text edit and write something about it. At last rename some similar words with the image I want to relate that also made the long sentences abridged in the file's name. Or I will use some simple name replaced the long sentences, however I will forgot it quickly.

So I think if it is possible to develop a small trick to obviously display some text when I select some pictures in Finder? Or just quickly show some related signals (like point arrow keys or fade-out the other less related informations)?