Changes in IPV6 testing?

I just got rejected for failure on IPV6-only network, but have not made any changes to networking in over a year, and have had several approvals in past 6 months. Does anyone know if there have been recent changes to testing procedures or requirements? My servers are not IPV6 compatible, but I do not have AAAA records. My client does try to connect directly to IPV4 server addresses using BSD socket interface. I will review latest networking documents more thoroughly, and set up a an IPV6 test network, but would be helpful to know if any recent changes.

Replies

To answer my own question, yes, it seems like they must be doing more IPV6 testing now, as my app had a bug that causes failure on NAT64 test network. The bug occurs if you specify AI_NUMERICHOST|AI_NUMERICSERV in the hints.ai_flags field for getaddrinfo(). In that case, it returns on IVP4 address even on IPV6 only network. Omitting those flags will result in a correctly synthesized IPV6 address from an IPV4 literal. The other possibility is this bug was introduced in a recent version of iOS, so may app might have passed a previous app review.

Also, FWIW I initially could not get the NAT64 test network provided by macOS Internet Sharing to work. My phones would connect to the ipv6 wifi, but no Internet access. I discovered I had "Configure IPV6" turned off under Network>Ethernet>Advanced settings. Setting this to Automatic allowed the ipv6 network to work.