Can't Upload App Icons Anymore!?

I currently have 8 apps in the App Store so I've become very familiar with the submission process.

For the last two days I have been unable to upload my 1024px X 1024px App Store icon as a PNG or JPG without transparency.

At this stage in development/design I've created templates for App Store Icons, Stickers, Watch apps and etc to speed up the submission process.

The message I receive whenever I try to upload the App Icon to these new apps reads "Your file could not be loaded. Try again."

I've tried over and over again and spent at least an hour in Photoshop AND Illustrator editing the files or creating new ones from scratch with Apples submission documentation handy for reference... nothing.

What makes this even crazier is like I said I have 8 apps currently in the App Store.

I have all 8 of the original PNG files currently being used by the App Store.

When I try to reupload these existing icons to my new projects (because I already know these files worked in March) I get the same error message.

I have been unable to submit my both of my new apps for 48+hrs now... please help!

Replies

May be the problem of Apple server, you cut off time to try again

Can you explain what you mean by cut off time to try again? I'm in the same time zone as Apple HQ

No one has any idea how to hel me...? I can't submit apps at the moment.