B2 Upgrade Problem

Just updated watch (initial watch version 1) with B2. Upgrade process went ok, as far as I can tell. At end, watch went dark with no response. Normal startup fails.

Still trying to start up. Holding both side buttons down yields Apple logo. Takes a while to boot, then lock screen, then dark again.

More to follow.

Replies

Its now rebooting with the circular display. First 75% went ok, but slow. Then stalled there for a while. Its now moving again, but VERY SLOWLY on the circular boot display...as in one tick every few minutes.

A few more ticks and it went dark again. Apple logo appeared multiple times where it seemed to be trying to boot.

After trying this many times, the boot completed and now it seems mostly normal, but slower. Will see how it goes in rest of morning,

Same here. The upgrade went smooth (I wasn't paying much attention, but the upgrade round ticker didn't seem to take longer than usual).

It was after that phase that things went downhill. It shows the Apple logo and takes much much longer to show the lock screen. I think it's been over 10 minutes already.

Update: lock screen finally appeared. It's working now. It should be slower now because I just see messages like "updating events", so it's probably updating the content all over again.

Important message for others on the same situation: it doesn't brick. Just be very very patient.

experiencing same cycle of nothingness as others have here... after entering my 4 digit password, my spinning wheel seems completed and then just sits there on the screen... it's been 1.5 days now. on the charger/off the charger... doesn't matter

A hard reset wIth the buttons just repeats the same cycle of loading the attempting to load the software and then just stalling out. iPhone 7plus can't even see the watch yet as the upgrade doesn't seem to complete.

any suggestions?