iOS 11 Beta 2 - Can't Restore From Backup or Sign Into iCloud

I'm running iOS 11 Beta 2 on a 10.5" iPad Pro, 256GB, WiFi + Cellular.

Is anyone else having issues where they can't sign into iCloud either during the initial setup or by skipping and going to the settings app? Mine just hangs on Signing in to iCloud... I've read and followed the steps in the release notes before anyone asks.

I'm also having issues with restoring from a backup of an iPad from iOS 11 Beta 1. After the restore process finishes, it just hangs on the Apple logo.

Replies

Never mind, signing in just worked. It just took a LOT of time!

Confirmed on mine. Now downloading the iOS 11 beta 2 image. Hope I can get that to work.

Is there any place to download the iOS 11 Beta 1 image?

I'm on Beta 2 and can't restore from a Beta 1 iCloud backup.

While trying to manually update to Beta 2 it failed so I had to restore to 10.3.3 via iTunes. However the compatible iCloud data backup was 5 months old. and so all my app data is out of date.

I know I have an iCloud backup from a couple of days ago on Beta1 but having now eventuall updated to Beta 2 It won't let me reset the Iphone to start the restore process. Clicking on Reset All Contents and Settings dosn't do anything.

I have same issue with iOS 11 release....

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

My steps:

1. backup everything to iCloud under iOS 10.3.3 release

2. Use DFU Mode to upgrade to iOS 11 Release

3. System show iCloud recovery complete, but every APP is gray in desktop and cannot download manually from app store.

4. I try to download an new app. but failed....

I have the same issue. Did you resolve it ?

I'm trying to upgrade to iOS 11 GM

Peter

My issue did not resolved :<

Does anyone know next release of iOS will be available on ?