I can't access My Apps.

after I got permission for distribution of my app from apple,

I tried to distribute.

so I pressed the button "My Apps" in itunes connect

and It didn't show the pages where my apps are.

It continues never-ending loading.

please anyone tell me how can I fix it.

thank you for reading.

Replies

Same issue here 😟

I still have this issue today as well. iTunes Connect must be having some issues.

Same issue here. Other sections work fine. Just "My Apps" return an error

I can't access myApps either...

yup me too

STILL CANNOT ACCESS APPS, CAN WE GET AN OFFICIAL RESPONCE TO PUT OUR MINDS AT EASE, THANKS!

ALSO ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THE "CONTACT US" FORM!?

I MEAN ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?

I called them a week ago with a seperate issue. Basically when uploading builds I can not select the export compliance, I managed to submit it with my plist. Now I am having the same issues you are having when selecting My Apps or Users and Roles.

They never gave me a resolution to the other issue other than that there dev team was looking into it. I even provided the console logs from my browser showing it was an issue with there backend api. This is just getting to the point where Apple is extremely unreliable and unhelpful. They're costing me, and my company money at this point. We've got angry clients, upset developers, and now people requesting refunds.

Looking like legal action may have to be taken since we're looking at weeks of unannounced downtime.

It seems the issue has evolved, now it throws an error message at the center of the screen:

We can't process your request.

Try reloading the page. If the problem persists, contact us.

When you try to enter My Apps or Users and Roles, hope they fix this soon...

same issue

Same problem here. Reported issue to Apple.

same issue here !

I found a solution (in my case it was the problem!)
I went to http://developer.apple.com
then logged into my account and I found a new agreement , so I just accepted the agreement and the problem was solved !

It's now working for me. Apple seems to have fixed the issue. I followed your suggestion, I did log into the developer account page first, but I had previously accepted the agreement, so that may not have been relevant in my case.

This seems to work - Log into iTC, then use Agreements, Tax & Banking - if you see a button titled 'Request', tap it, then confirm and agree. When done, they see if you can access your apps.