How do I change seller name on iTunes connect?

How do I change my seller name on my iTunes connect account?

Replies

Hi Yourkid1,

If you contact iTunesConnect at their support email address, they should be able to immediately change that name for you if you're just trying to update the spelling or something that won't look like a change in your identity.

If you want to change your seller name to a company name, they will set you up with Dun & Bradstreet (a corporate identity management company) for a DUNS number associated with your company.

Seller name change is not normally allowed - exception is when changed from individual to company, provided you're an LLC.

---

iOS Dev Center / Enrollment - Support

Can I enroll as an individual and have my company appear as the seller on the App Store?

No. To have your company name appear as the seller, your company must be recognized as a legal entity and you must be enrolled as an organization. If you are a sole proprietor/single person business, you must join as an individual and your legal name will appear as the seller. If you have enrolled as an individual and need to convert your individual account to an organization account, please contact us.
-=-