Guidelines for Gaming for Money

"Hello,

I want to develop a skill-based gaming app for money in Germany.

With this app, you can deposit/withdraw real money with Paypal, credit cards, Paysafecard (Like on Poker or betting sites).

Then, you can find opponents to play games for money. The games are played outside the app but the app handles the money and guarantees that the winner gets his money and can withdraw it anytime.

Basically, it is like a poker app but the games are not gambling but skill-based games for money. Therefore, no gambling license is required.

I tried to contact Apple but they were not able to really help me. They just forwarded me to here: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#gaming-gambling-and-lotteries

What I don't understand is:

5.3.3 Apps may not use IAP to purchase credit or currency for use in conjunction with real money gaming of any kind, and may not enable people to purchase lottery or raffle tickets or initiate fund transfers in the app.

There are several very similar apps on the market like GamerPro, for example. There, you need to buy credits to play games and this is what my question is all about.

Is it allowed to simply use third-party payment providers like Paypal and users can do deposits and then play for the amount they want? Or do I need to use In App Purchases (IAP) like GamerPro?

Apple's phone support was also not able to reply if Apple gets a percentage of all amounts betted in my app...

If someone can give me any feedback, please do so...

Thanks in advance