iOS 11 beta 2

Any ideas as to when beta 2 may be released?

Replies

See iOS11 beta 2

No one knows. But the first beta of the "bigger" iOS updates always took a lot of time.

iOS 8.0 was 15 days in Beta 1.

iOS 9.0 was 15 days in Beta 1.

iOS 10.0 was 22 days in Beta 1.

iOS 11.0 is just 8 days now in Beta 1, so I think it will take a few days more 😐

Don't worry It will be soon enough. don't worry just in time. Don't worry about it, it will come out soon. Be patient!

Please I need that L download newest version

I think we could see one this week!! If not maybe next week. We should see a beta two before July 4th

Or as my Dad used to say, "tomorrow"

I was really hoping iOS 11 b2 would be released yesterday, too. But since yesterday's come and gone (or Monday, really), I'm thinking Beta 2 will be released on the 26th shortly after 10am PST.

hhopefully it’ll be here soon maybe next week. 😉

Beta 2 released :)

Beta 2 just released 🙂 Lets see what improvements are made 🙂

Let's hope the Vodafone issue is resolved, will try tomorrow fingers crossed. Need to get my watch back working with my iPhone after downgrading my phone back to 10.3.2! The joys :)

The joys of technology 🙂

Today...? Odd to have a Tuesday at 1 PDT release

I have had numerous issues with my beta 11 device. I was attempting to downgrade to a fresh 10.3, but itunes tells me that I cant.. never seen this before.. Anyone have ideas or suggestions?

I too am unable to downgrade. I get stuck in a recovery mode loop trying to downgrade to 10.3.2. Installed iOS 11 beta 2 just fine. Used iTunes to restore to 10.3.2 and once verification was complete, iPad restarted with white apple logo. Immediately after, it went to recovery mode and iTunes prompted for restore or upgrade. Neither of these options get me out of the loop. Did DFU mode 6-7 times with 10.3.2 ipsw too - no luck.