Can I use Boot Camp with APFS?

I'm using macOS 10.13 developer beta 1 (17A264c) on a 2015 Retina MBP. I'm trying to install a copy of Windows 10 onto a secondary partition, but it's giving me trouble. When trying to run the Windows installer, it tells me I can't install because the SSD uses a MBR partition map instead of GPT. But it does use GPT. I'm guessing this is caused by something having to do with APFS; am I correct? And can I fix this somehow or do I have to reformat as HFS+ and restore my macOS partition from backup before proceeding?

Replies

What I have found if you install 10.13 and enable APFS with bootcamp installed you can boot from mac to windows but due to no drivers yet being available windows WILL not see mac partiotion (Use ALT key at boot up to boot back to mac)..However is you clean install or remove bootcamp before installing and install 10.13 with APFS to full hard drive this will be formated APFS and YOU WILL NOT AS YET BE ABLE TO INSTALL bootcamp/windows..if you want to install windows DO NOT opt for APFS at the moment we will have to see what the new betas will bring..APFS is still in development and I would think apple are more conserned with macOS before even thinking about windows